CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great place if you need auto service. Chris and Beaver are top notch.
Steve Brady - Near Charlotte NC
Great place to get your automobile serviced.
Timothy R. - Near UNC Charlotte, Charlotte NC
This is, in my opinion, the BEST family-owned mechanic shop in Charlotte, probably all of NC. The owner, Beaver, is the most honest, honorable, and direct person I've ever met in this business. He expects the same traits in his staff. Youll never have to worry about them trying to "pad" your estimate.
R.D. - Near Harrisburg NC